IEEE Sensors Conference
- IEEE Sensors Conference
- Social Media Marketing
- 28th - 31st Oct 2018
- About Project
- The IEEE Sensors 2018 is organised with a purpose to provide a symposium for Research scientists, Engineers and Practitioners. The discussions and happenings at the event constituted all the aspects ranging from the theory to the application of devices for physical, chemical and biological phenomena. The conference is an opportunity to interact, network and learn with more than 700 practitioners and vendors who are into providing products and solutions to technical needs through informative workshops, tutorials, plenary sessions,industrial panels and social activities that are to be organized for the exhibitors and delegates.
- Project Brief
- Facebook and Twitter were used for the promotion of the event. A Facebook event had been created to generate awareness and update the audience regarding the event. The event received responses from various countries. Three important campaigns were created to engage the audience.
1. Our Science Heritage: A campaign specially emphasized for the tourist audience, the postings aimed at posts about Indian scientists and their discoveries.
2. Did you know: This campaign focused on postings regarding the usage of different kinds of sensors.
3. Places around Delhi: This was an inflammatory campaign for the visitors of the conference. Postings aimed at visit- worthy places around Delhi and things to do over there.
Live Facebook telecasts were broadcasted covering all the sessions by keynote speakers. These broadcasts lead to feasible documentation of the lectures and to make them accessible to people who missed attending the event.
Reached over 30 thousand people on Facebook and over 60 thousand people on Twitter by the end of the event.